Sunday, February 06, 2005

My photo page is once again linked, off to the left side of this page, so go take a look if you haven't in a while... there are a couple of new pictures in the Cats gallery and a whole new gallery (under "My Life") for family and friends.

I got my copy of Photoshop Elements yesterday (yay!), and I've been playing around a little bit today. Where has this software been all my life? I only know how to do maybe a tenth of what it can do yet, and I already think it's completely fantastic. As I get more proficient, I'll eventually put up a gallery for photos I've altered in various ways (I'm not talking basic red-eye removal, here, more like treated to look like paintings, etc.). That won't be for a little while, though. I have to learn the program first.

Right now I'm having a glass of wine while I wait for a load of laundry to finish. Life without school is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home