Monday, December 20, 2004

Well, I just got home from running a couple of errands, and the heat seems to be working again, so at least I can finish out my time in London and get to see the rest of the things on my list! Due to errands and laziness, I'm not going anywhere except the laundromat today after all, but I'll use my evening productively so I can do touristy stuff all day tomorrow and Wednesday. I'll put my to-do list here to keep myself honest (although not all of this needs to get done tonight, just before I leave).

Laundry
Book London Eye ticket
Sort through random crap accumulated during stay and throw away/save/give to charity shop
Mail last things that need to be mailed
Return library books
Clean house, especially kitchen
Arrange for taxi to airport


I think that's everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home