Monday, December 20, 2004

The girls have left with their luggage... apparently what happened was that the landlady shoved it all in their room and locked the door with keys inside, so they'd have to call the office to come and get their stuff. I was sleeping, so I don't know if they had to pay or what, but they were pissed.

The same unspeakable landlady apparently wants me out, as she's cut the heat off. I've sent an e-mail asking what's up and whether it can be turned back on before Thursday, but I somehow doubt it. I have plans for the next couple of days, but there's nothing booked or set in stone, and I am so tempted to just cut my losses and go home. I'd go to a hotel, but I can't afford it.

I don't really want to go home, because I want to see the Tower of London and St. Paul's, and I have to pick up my urban studies journal (although I don't care so much about that). I'd just like to be able to come home to a place where the heat's on and the landlady doesn't move people's stuff without so much as a freaking note to let them know where it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home