Thursday, February 03, 2005

After a bit of a hiatus during which my computer and I were sick, I'm restarting this blog because I'm working long hours and a lot of them are boring. Plus, I want a place to show off any good new photos I'm doing, since I'll be newly equipped with photo editing capabilities very soon.

I've changed the look and title of the blog to reflect the change in focus... after all, I'm not in London any more, so I can't exactly call it Adventures Abroad. The current title may or may not be temporary, though. I'm trying to think up a good one.

Also, you can now comment on individual posts (my chatterbox expired and I've forgotten the site where you get them).

Links coming soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

I like this title, personally.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home