Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Speed-blogging again today, because I feel like complete crap (I've decided that our flat is essentially a petri dish), and I just want to put down a couple of essential points before I go collapse into bed. First of all, I've got the pictures developed and most of them look good, but I'm not going to be able to put them up today. I also may not be able to get to the internet cafe tomorrow before it closes, in which case my next post will be either from Dublin this weekend or not till sometime on Monday. So if you check this religiously and don't see anything from me till Monday, I'm not dead.

I also wanted to announce my mission for the rest of the semester, which is to go on a cat hunt (Josh, if you read this, it's not what you're thinking.) I've mentioned recently that it seems like nobody in this city owns a cat, so from now on I'm going to keep my eyes open and hunt for evidence of cats. So far, the closest thing I've found is a half-nibbled pot of catgrass in somebody's window.

I should probably spend less time on this and more time on my law school applications, but I'm currently waiting for the Guelph prelaw advisor to write me back about a couple of essential points before I do much more. Besides, with the way I feel right now, my plan for the evening is to call Ian while I still have some voice left, get looped on Nyquil-equivalent, and read some more of A Short History Of Nearly Everything before hopefully falling asleep. I have to rest up for Dublin this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home