Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Crap. I was in the middle of writing a whole long post about my grand day out today, and the computer burped and it's gone. In a nutshell, I went to Westminster Abbey and took a river cruise from Westminster to Greenwich (but unfortunately, arrived too late to get into any museums or anything, but I saw enough to make me want to go back soon). I was already planning to think about the Abbey before I wrote much about it, so that plan hasn't changed, and you can expect a nice long post about Westminster and the river one of these days when I haven't been doing much to blog about.

I took a lot of pictures today, and one thing that is absolutely driving me nuts is that I can't see how the picture looks before I can decide what to do with it. With my digital camera, I could shoot a picture and immediately delete it if it was unsatisfactory, so there wasn't any of this getting pictures developed and realizing your thumb's in all of them. Fortunately, my wonderful grandpa has offered to buy me a new digital camera! Yay! Good pictures soon, and today's pictures whenever I can get to Boots to get them developed.

All the housemates are out at a play tonight (drama class, I'm not taking it so I'm not invited, sniff), so I'll be having a nice quiet night to make travel plans, think about what I saw today, and get working on my personal statement for law school applications. That's bothering me, because really, how do you encapsulate yourself in two pages? Obviously, since I'm applying to schools with a major international focus, I'm going to write about my travel experiences, but it's not easy to do that without sounding banal. I wish I could just send them my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home