Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wow. A whole bunch of good things have just happened in the last couple of days.

I got an e-mail out of the blue from the marketing manager of a local co-op childcare center the other day. They're having their annual charity auction next weekend, and she wanted to know if I'd be interested in donating some photography work to the auction. Hell yes I would. I won't make any money, of course, but it'll be fantastic exposure for Four Paws Photography, and I'm really curious to see how much people are willing to pay for my work.

That same day, I got home and found a phone message from someone at the local version of the yellow pages. He picked up one of my cards and wants to meet with me to talk about advertising in the directory. More exposure!

And, to top that off, I received notice today that the company who makes the exam software has fixed whatever the bug was, and Mac users don't have to worry about borrowing or renting PCs for our exams. We'll be able to use our Macs with no trouble.

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home