Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I know you're all just dying to hear about the juicy insider details of the first year (hereafter referred to as 1L) at an Ivy League law school, but it's going to have to wait a little while. During orientation, I was too busy to blog, and then my laptop screen decided that the night before the first day of classes was the perfect time to die. So I'm computerless for the time being (the computer lab at school is nice, but my access is limited by when I have free time at school), and any substantive blogging is going to wait till my laptop comes back. Fortunately, Apple's mail-in repair service supposedly works pretty fast.

I am enjoying my classes so far, and all my profs, even the hard-core Socratic ones, seem really nice and helpful. I've made some great friends, and so far the workload doesn't seem overwhelming (although ask me about that again when I'm a few weeks further into the semester). Plus, my first-ever paid photo shoot on Sunday went off without a hitch, and promises to bring me some more business eventually. No photos from that up yet, obviously, as I have to wait until my laptop's fixed to edit them, and then I have to get the client's permission to use the images as promotional material on my site. All in good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home