Sunday, May 08, 2005

I've had a very nice lazy weekend, interspersed with some photography... I did a mini-shoot with Malcolm today, results on pbase as usual, and I've added a new gallery under "Photography Fun" for my pet portraits. I want there to be a place people can go to see my work if/when I ever get a little business going.

I also have to upload a couple of shots from Friday night's International No Pants Day party at Jer's. (No, I did not wear pants. I wore a skort, which I think was a rather neat evasion of the whole thing, skorts being neither pants nor a skirt, but others thought it was a cop-out. Oh well.) Other than that, my weekend's been exceptionally quiet and restful which is a nice change from the insanity work's been recently. Alumni Weekend is coming up rapidly, and we're starting to take registrations for that as well as getting ten million other assorted time-consuming projects done. Good times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are the pics from jer's?

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home