Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I am DONE!

I can't call myself a graduate yet, because that won't be till February, but at least now I can say that I've finished my degree. It hasn't really hit me yet, since I just turned in my final project this afternoon, but knowing I don't have to worry about schoolwork for at least the next six months is really nice!

After meeting with my prof (forty-five minutes late due to stupid tube delays), I headed over to the V&A for a pleasant afternoon's exploring. I have to say that the V&A is my favourite museum ever, because there's just so much to see, and furniture and decorative objects tell you so much about the time period. Plus, the V&A has a huge collection of Arts and Crafts/Art Nouveau stuff, which is a particular interest of mine (and the collection's well worth seeing even if you don't know much about it). The museum's currently being revamped, so I plan to go back next time I'm in London to see the galleries that were closed during my visit, most of which were ones I'd really wanted to see (naturally).

Tonight, I'm going to work on a couple more Christmas presents, and then go to bed early, because tomorrow's my rescheduled Bath, Stonehenge, and Windsor tour, and if Monday's tube delays are anything to go by, I'm getting up at 6. I'm not missing this a second time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home