Saturday, December 11, 2004

The music paper is finally finished! Now all I have between me and a degree are three small writeups for my Urban Studies class, which I technically don't have to do but I want to boost my grade. Unfortunately, because I needed extra time for the paper, I think one of the things on my to-do list is going to have to go. I intended to go and visit the Tower of London today, and since I still definitely want to do that, something else has to give. I have to take a look at the list and see what I would mind missing the least, but I'm still heading out to Kew Gardens tomorrow. Don't laugh, they have greenhouses and there's plenty to see in the winter, so it's not like I'll be wandering through bare dead fields. Then on Monday, I'm doing my day trip to Bath, Stonehenge, and Windsor Castle! Expect lots of new photos Monday night or Tuesday.

Off to have some dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home