Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Whee! The tour company is being nice and has let me reschedule the Bath trip for Thursday at no extra charge, I'll be officially done with my BA as of tomorrow, and I'm about 95% done with my Christmas shopping. Now I just have to figure out how to get everything home...

Cambridge pics are all up and captioned (I had a hell of a time uploading them last night, but they're all done). Expect Bath/Stonehenge/Windsor pics on Friday.

Today I slept in and went to the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery, both of which were really cool. I love being able to see in person things that I've previously only seen in books or magazines, because you just don't get the level of detail in a reprint that you do when you can stare at the real thing from inches away. Lots of very famous paintings in both galleries, and the National Portrait Gallery has an extremely interesting exhibition of modern portrait photography going on, so it was an enjoyable afternoon.

After that, I had dinner at Pret and walked up to Covent Garden to do some more Christmas shopping, which was nice and productive, and now I'm home catching up on my e-mail and internet stuff before I finish my project. I meet with the prof tomorrow to hand it in, and then I am DONE. Still no word from law schools, but I expect to hear something any day now (hopefully, anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home