Monday, October 04, 2004

Ireland was absolutely fantastic. I had a really wonderful time, and the youth hostel did have internet access, but it was one euro for fifteen minutes. So naturally, instead of allowing my wallet to be raped, I opted to wait till I was back in London to blog. I'm currently doing a massive photo upload (and a bit of a reorganization, hopefully making it easier for you all to view my photos), so if you don't see Ireland photos and new stuff when you check, hit refresh and hopefully it'll be there.

Unfortunately, because this upload is taking so much time, the major details about Ireland will have to wait for tomorrow. In a nutshell, I went to Dublin and Belfast this weekend, and loved both. I'm already planning on going back, especially to Belfast, which reminded me a lot of Cleveland, and I would have loved to spend more than a few hours there. I'd also like to see more of the island than just the cities, as nice as the cities were.

I'll have a nice long post for all of you tomorrow about Ireland. In the meantime, enjoy the photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home