Thursday, April 28, 2005

The month's nearly over, and I've made progress on 26 Things but not as much as I'd have liked. I'll make a valiant effort to finish, though! Here's the list so far:

Direction
Used
Carry
Falling
Permanent
Connection
Unfamiliar
Silence
Pile
In/Out
Amazing
Sometimes
Everyday
Can't Live Without
On the Move
Holding Back
Out of Control
Awe Inspiring
Just a Sample
On the Edge
Do You See What I See?
All Grown Up
What The ?
Making It Official
In Two's
Unfinished Business

Photos up on my pbase page as usual.

Not much to report right now, since I just got back from another trip to Ithaca where much business was conducted successfully. I'll be heading down there one more time before I move, so Ian can see the place and we can have a nice weekend away. Gotta love long weekends off from work.

Oh yes, and I'm typing this from my brand new laptop. God, it's nice to edit photos on a machine that doesn't have the screen die every five minutes! It's a 12-inch PowerBook G4, 1.5 gigahertz processor, 60 gig hard drive and 512 megs of RAM. Plus, it's nice and silver and sleek-looking. It makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home