Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I finally finished editing and posting photos from graduation, so if you want to see them, take a look here. Ian's mom took most of them, and I have to admit I look pretty decent in them (even though I normally much prefer to be around the back end of the camera rather than in front of it). So thanks, Sam!

Still working away, and I'm back to doing some photos for the Humane Society, which should be up right about now. We also have a Jersey cow up for adoption, if anyone's interested! I don't think she's housebroken, though.

I've been keeping up on my celebrity snark during quiet times at work, and the recent royal wedding (it's about time, Charlie!) and the announcement of Britney's impending spawn have kept me entertained quite nicely, thank you. No, I don't have anything better to do, why do you ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home