Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Wow, nearly a month since I last updated! I'm sorry about that. I'll try to be better, including taking and posting more photos. I haven't done any GHS photo shoots in quite a while due to scheduling issues, but I'm heading over there next Monday now that we've got more photographers on staff and I can free up some afternoon time to do it.

My visit to Ithaca last month was great, and very informative. It confirmed my decision that Ithaca is a great place to live and that Cornell is definitely the right school for me, so it was well worth the two days off work. I'm going back down there in a couple of weeks to take care of a few administrative details before I move at the beginning of August.

Other than that, I really haven't been doing anything except working and sleeping (as you can tell by the lack of blog and photo updates). I've run across a few interesting links lately, though, so I'll post some of those when I get home from work tonight.

Happy belated Easter, too! Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter chocolates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home