Friday, March 04, 2005

In my photographic life, not much is going on. I didn't end up doing the Humane Society shoot today as scheduled, because the other photographer always says she'll be in on Friday of her week and then never shows up until Tuesday or Wednesday of my week, so I don't have anybody new to shoot. I wish my work schedule allowed me to go in earlier in the week to do my photos, but it doesn't, so we'll have to come up with something that works for both of us.

I've also been doing a small-scale version of 26 Things in the absence of an official one, but I haven't done any more than one photo yet. Ten things this time:

ice
fresh
grow
bud
change
play
dark
more
potential
work

I'll post them on my pbase site when I've done more. I'm hoping to get a lot of good shots in Ithaca next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home