Sunday, November 07, 2004

I have a Very Important Dilemma that I need some help with.

My academic semester (and my undergraduate career) is over on December 9. I've scheduled my flight back to Cleveland for December 23. This means I have two weeks, give or take, of free time in Europe.

My choices are a) max out the credit card and go have fun in Italy, or b) be financially responsible, stay here in London, and do all the touristy stuff I probably won't get around to otherwise.

I've got a safe place here in London to leave my stuff if I go to Italy, but if I go to Italy I'm paying for my accommodations, etc. there as well as my room here in London. I've been pretty good financially so far, but it is coming into the home stretch of the semester and the bank account is dropping ever lower. Not to mention, I still have all my Christmas shopping to do, because everyone's going to want cool stuff from London.

Feel free to post your advice in the chatterbox...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home