Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Last night's election party was pretty fun. I wore my "Republicans for Voldemort" shirt and had a few people confused (apparently the brain sees "Republicans" and stops working there), but most people understood it and appreciated it. I even had a few people take my picture because they loved it so much. I also got interviewed by a team for a documentary on attitudes toward Americans abroad, which was fun, although the documentary won't be out till 2006 sometime. If I make it into the final cut, I'll let you know so you can all go and watch me explain why I hate George Bush. (No, the documentary team wasn't Michael Moore-related.)

As for the election itself, obviously we're in just as much suspense over here as you are. I'm biting my nails waiting for the Ohio result, and praying that Ohio voters don't want another four years of job losses and mass murder. I know I've done all I can personally, but I still feel kind of helpless over here.

I'm cautiously optimistic (but reserving judgment because I fully expect this election to be decided in court), but when I get depressed I just console myself with the thought that at least we can't have Bush for any more than four more years this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home