Monday, November 01, 2004

I'm home and there will be pictures very shortly, although it may take me more than one session since I still have the Edinburgh and Salisbury backlog to deal with. I'm in the midst of trying to download stuffit software so I can upload more than one photo at once, so if that works, I can get them all up today. Here's hoping!

My vacation was utterly fantastic. Paris was great, Venice was better, and I got an e-mail from Duke yesterday saying they've received my application. (Cornell already notified me.) So I have nothing to worry about right now except how best to caption all my photos.

Oh, yes... I should wish everyone a Happy Halloween, a Happy Birthday to those I missed, and one more incredibly important thing.

Tomorrow is quite possibly going to be one of the most important days in history. If you're one of my American readers, please, for the love of God or whatever deity suits you best, vote. I don't know how to make text in here gigantic or multicoloured or sparkly, but you get the message. I'm not going to tell you how to vote (you all already know my personal preference, of course), but make sure you vote. We saw in 2000 that one person's vote actually does make a difference, and for those of you Ohioans, Ohio might be the next Florida. Vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home