Friday, June 01, 2007

For those who might be concerned, don't be! Yesterday's post in no way indicates that I no longer love my job - it's partly because I do love it so much that it's so frustrating when stuff like that happens. Today was better, though; a nice slow Friday in the office, just depositions to read and a little research to do, and now it's the weekend. I have no plans beyond watching season 2 of the UK Office, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

I just found out today that the trial I was supposed to present at is now going to be held on June 28, the day before my last day at work. So, if we don't settle in the meantime, I'll still get to play.

I can't believe I've been working here two weeks already! I'll post some musings on law practice soonish, but right now I'm waiting for dinner to arrive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home