Thursday, October 21, 2004

I feel so relieved. My law school applications are finished, submitted, and if I do say so myself, damn good. Now I just have to wait until at least December to find out whether I'll be following the Big Red (Cornell) or the Blue Devils (Duke). I'm really glad I have lots to do to occupy myself during that time, or I'd be driving myself (and you readers) up the wall.

Glasgow captions are up, but unfortunately, the Edinburgh photos are going to have to wait until another day. I might (with any luck) be able to post them Saturday before leaving for Paris, but since the laundry pile is growing exponentially and I'd like to wear clean clothes in Paris, don't count on it.

Ian and I are heading out Wiltshire-way tomorrow to see Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, and his stepdad's mother Joyce, who lives in Swindon. Should be fun, although I hear Stonehenge isn't quite as impressive as it looks in photos. Still, how can you go to England without seeing Stonehenge?

I should blog again before I leave for Paris, but after Saturday, the usual caveat applies. I'll be in Paris till the 27th, then to Venice till November 1, so blogging will undoubtedly be sporadic during those times. However, I should have some kick-ass photos for all of you when I return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home