Thursday, November 18, 2004

It's been chilly, grey, and rainy all day here. Nice change from the foot of snow that's usually involved in late November in Canada, but it's still the kind of day that makes people depressed. So, here are a few things that should cheer you up...

Somebody has way too much time on their hands and a pretty damn good knowledge of Latin. I was howling out loud when I read this.

When googling for a present for my friends Paul and Kara's new baby, I found this site. I found some other sites too, but most of them were stupid. Maybe they'd rather have this.

I know I linked this in quite a while ago, but after living in London for two months and change, I can attest to the truth of this site. I haven't heard any of these particular ones, but I've heard some pretty good stuff. It's better than Drunk People Theatre (and quite often, it is Drunk People Theatre).

And finally, why didn't any of you Something Positive readers out there tell me about this t-shirt? Somebody buy it for me for Christmas. Please. I need this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home