Sunday, November 21, 2004

I keep getting a mild shock every time I look at the calendar and realize it's the end of November. It doesn't feel like it weatherwise, despite the appearance of Christmas decorations all over the city about three weeks ago. Thanksgiving's this week, and I'm used to celebrating it with at least three inches of snow on the ground, but I'd be really surprised if the temperature here's dropped below 40 yet (that's 5 or so, to you silly metric people).

Still plugging away at the schoolwork, but it should be fine. Other than going to see Jerry Springer the Opera tomorrow night (don't laugh, it's for my music class), I'm free other than class time all week. I have plenty of time to get all the stuff done that needs to be done. The thing that's giving me trouble is the sleep schedule... I'm still basically running on Eastern Standard Time, despite being five hours ahead of it. And, since it gets dark at four, I'm basically nocturnal. Fun, but a bit annoying.

So, yeah. I'm sorry I'm so boring lately. I don't even have any good law school news to relate yet, although I should know something in about a month now. I did find out, however, that my application to graduate has been successfully received, and once I mail the check in for my library fines, I should be graduating without incident on February 24. I have no idea why Canadian schools have the graduation two months after you finish, by the way. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home