Sunday, August 29, 2004

So I'm viewing this post on a 23-inch flat panel Apple Cinema HD display. It's really nice, and no, it's not mine. I'm taking advantage of the local Apple Store's wireless internet hospitality to update this blog while I wait for the dude at the Genius Bar to finish upgrading the family's ancient iMac. With any luck, I'll be out of here before sunset. With even more luck, I'll be able to get cable internet up and running on the damn thing this evening, and then you all can expect some more postage. I'd cross my fingers, but it would be too hard to type.

My life has been marginally more interesting in the last week, considering that I dyed my hair dark brown (it looks good, but a high school friend I ran into didn't recognize me), and we had tickets to a minor-league ball game last night that got unfortunately rained out. However, we had enough time before the game was called to have hot dogs with stadium mustard (a fine Cleveland tradition, and anyone who wants to try some can go bug Ian to dig it out of the back of the fridge) and a beer. The ballpark even had Blue on draft. Don't laugh. For America, this is good. Today I'm hanging out in the aforementioned Apple store, and my mom has just informed me that the computer's about ready to go. Yay!

I fly out almost precisely a week from today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home