Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The computer is still non-functional, so I'm going to the Apple store as soon as I'm done here to see what the Genius Bar can do to it. It starts up fine, but the cursor won't respond to the touchpad or the keyboard, and then it puts itself to sleep. You can wake it up, but it immediately goes to sleep again. Sounds like me, really.

I'll have to get a new laptop for law school in any case (damn law schools and their non-appreciation of Macs), but I'd really like to get at least another six months out of this one. We'll see what the Geniuses say.

I had a dream last night that I got into both Duke and Cornell (hey Mom, if any letters for me come from either place, please open them!), and to celebrate, Laura and I took a road trip to Belfast during which we were chased by criminals and ended up in a hilarious Lock Stock-type situation. I have to stop eating chocolate before bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home