Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The Little Guy is home!

His name is Malcolm, and he is very sweet, although a little odd. His meow is incredibly strange-sounding, like a cross between a bird and a robot... I'm a first soprano, and I can't even come close to making the noises he does.

He's settling in here very well. He and Maddy aren't quite sure what to do about each other just yet... there's been a little hissing and swatting, but no actual contact has been made, so I think they'll be just fine after a couple of days. Poor Maddy is all pissy with me for bringing in this horrible beast, but I'm still giving her as much loving as she wants so she doesn't feel left out.

I was supposed to keep Malcolm isolated for a few days, since shelter cats always come home with kitty colds, but one of our supposedly thumbless beasts can open the computer room door, so that was kind of pointless. So he's out and roaming freely now, and he goes to the vet for a checkup tomorrow.

Here he is, hanging out on Ian's futon:



(In case you need more, the link to my cat photo gallery is here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home