Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Yay! Someone else loves me!

My thesis presentation went very well... as usual, I thought I was babbling, but I was complimented afterward on my talk, and my advisor wants to try to replicate my experiment, which is a very, very big compliment considering he's never done any work in this particular area before.

This summer, I will be working at Alumni House as usual, playing girl detective tracking down alumni who dare to move without leaving us their forwarding address. I'll also be intermittently delivering the Ontarion, foremost news source of the city, and attempting to get more use out of my various kitchen gadgets.

As for the swallow's velocity, everyone knows that depends on whether it's an African or European swallow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home