Friday, May 14, 2004

My life has been like this lately: sleep, eat, work, study, repeat. The LSAT is coming up in a month, and I'm spending most of my available time studying for it, but I also have two jobs, a distance ed class, and a wedding to be in. When I'm not studying, I'm surfing the web trying to find a cheapish beach vacation package for December. I'm dreaming of finishing the London semester (my last one as an undergrad), flying somewhere hot and sunny, and lazing on the beach for a week. Hopefully I'll find something affordable.

This post of Aaron's ("Poor sad cat") made me go awwww. I like Houdini, skittish little thing that she is. Maybe I should bring Maddy over for a visit and see what happens... she's been extra-cuddly lately, and in this weather, it can get a bit uncomfortable. It's cute when she gets too warm and rolls over belly-up, one front paw over her face in the classic "Oh, life is so hard" pose. I can't tell if she and Houdini would like each other or eat each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home